The Office of Human Resources serves the Amherst College community by focusing its efforts on the College’s most valuable asset, its employees. We do this through the recruitment, hiring and retention of a diverse, qualified workforce. Our department is committed to providing professional, caring and quality services in a fair and consistent manner. By doing so we foster a work environment that attracts and inspires excellence. We encourage you to share your knowledge, diversity and creativity within our community.
- Search administrative and staff positions and apply online.
- Search faculty positions.
- Search employment opportunities at Five College Campuses.
- Current Trainings
- Performance Management Process (PMP) webpage
- e4 Health and Monthly Webinars
- Drug Free Schools and Communities Act
- TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling Sessions
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Massachusetts Domestic Violence Leave Policy