The following material will be covered in this session:
- Changes to the Start screens to make the start easier
- Convert PDF documents to editable Word documents
- Alignment guides for inserting and moving pictures around in Word
- New Ribbon arrangements that are more sensible
- Check accessibility of documents for handicapped users
- Quick Analysis for Excel to create more meaningful data
- Weather option in Outlook
- Never forget an attachment again
Date: Thursday October 8, 2015
Location: Frost Library Barker Room A Level
Lunch will be provided
This session has a limit of 20 people, after that no more submissions will be accepted. Please make sure to register or cancel if you can no longer attend so we can adjust the lunch order as needed. Thank you!
To attend the class please click here and submit the form. Thanks.