Make Deposits to Students' AC DOLLAR$ Accounts
New! AC Dollar$ credit card deposit
Use the website www.amherst.edu/go/acdeposits to make credit card deposits to students' AC Dollar$ accounts. The minimum deposit is $10.00.
- The first log in is for students.
- The second log in is for family and friends. Family or friends need their student's 9-digit ID number (see example photo below). The ID number is the same as the "account number" on the student's billing statement with 2 zero preceding zeros added.
Example: if the account number is 1234567 the ID number will be 001234567.
- Students can use the AC Deposits website to send an email to family or friends requesting a deposit. The email will include a link to the AC Deposits website and will not require knowing the student's ID number.
Currently the link in the email will not work correctly for iOS devices such as iPhones or iPads. It will work correctly for other smart phones or tables such as Android or Microsoft devices.Those using iOS devices should use the AC Deposits website and will need to know the student's 9-digit ID number.
AC Dollar$ Deposit Form
Students, make deposits by mail or in-person in Seeley Mudd or Dining Services
Family and friends, surprise your student with a gift of AC Dollar$
Check by Phone
Check by Phone allows students, family and friends to use a checking account to deposit money into students' AC Dollar$ account over the phone. The minimum deposit is $10.00. A $2.00 convenience fee is automatically added to the transaction.
Call 1-866 654-2439 and follow the voice prompts.
You will need the following information to process a Check by Phone deposit:
- Your bank's 9-digit routing number.
- Your bank account number.
- Your favorite student's 7-digit ID number also referred to as "account number" on the student's billing statement.
The office of the Comptroller will process these payments within approximately two business days. Please note that if a payment requires immediate attention, contact the Office of the Comptroller during business hours. Let them know that you just made a deposit so that the student's AC Dollar$ account is credited as quickly as possible.